Os resultados do projeto e respetivos artigos científcos publicados internacionalmente serão mantidos nesta página.
- Abreu, C.; Campos, P.F. Raising Awareness of Smartphone Overuse among University Students: A Persuasive Systems Approach. Informatics 2022, 9,15.
- Freitas, J.R.S., Velosa, V.H.S., Abreu, L.T.N. et al. Virtual Reality Exposure Treatment in Phobias: a Systematic Review. Psychiatr Q 92, 1685–1710 (2021).
- Duarte L. Sousa, Pedro Campos, and Sónia Matos. 2021. The Use of Interactive Technologies for Education in Pandemic and Post-Pandemic Contexts: Design Implications. In CHItaly 2021: 14th Biannual Conference of the Italian SIGCHI Chapter (CHItaly '21). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, Article 11, 1–7.
- Noronha, H. and Campos, P. How much Sample Rate is actually needed? Arm Tracking in Virtual Reality. 34th British HCI Conference (HCI2021).
- Noronha, H. and Campos, P. The Impact of Virtual Reality Nature Environments on Calmness, Arousal and Energy: a Multi-Method Study. 34th British HCI Conference (HCI2021).
- Campos, P. HCI Design and Evaluation during Social Confinement: Reflections and Techniques. Interaction Design and Architecture(s) Journal - IxD&A, N.50, 2021, pp. 48 - 57.
- Francisca Pimenta, Laís Lopes, Frederica Gonçalves, and Pedro Campos. 2020. Designing Positive Behavior Change Experiences: a Systematic Review and Sentiment Analysis based on Online User Reviews of Fitness and Nutrition Mobile Applications. In 19th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia (MUM 2020). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 152–161.